Sony Xperia E1 dual is now available
Apart from supporting two SIM cards, the Xperia E1 dual is identical to its single SIM variant. It features a 100db loudspeaker (so it’s literally loud), a 4-inch display with 480 x 800 pixels, dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 processor, 3MP rear camera, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory (thankfully expandable via MicroSD), and a 1,750 mAh battery. The E1 is definitely not among the slimmest handsets we’ve seen, as it measures 118 x 62.4 x 12 mm. The smartphone comes in three color versions: white, black, and purple.
Sony is launching the Xperia E1 and E1 dual with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on board. We assume that an update to KitKat will be provided later this year, but this hasn’t been confirmed.
Sony Xperia E1
source: Infibeam via XperiaBlog.net
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8840; Member since: 14 May 2012)
All devices from OEMs should ship with 4.4.2 regardless if it's low end or high end.
12. timukh (Posts: 193; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Thankfully its 4.3. There are still so many devices releasing everyday with android 4.2 !! Hurts my eyes...
2. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 544; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Good, I like it. But still can't stop me to buy Blackberry Z3. Z3 FTW!
6. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 544; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Hahaha...... Blackberry Z3 retail price is supposed below 200$
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8840; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I keep thinking about the Z30 and exclude the Z3 lol. Whoooooops.
9. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3597; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Nice for the price dude plus apk support and gestures = win win.
10. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 544; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Since there's no Moto G in my country, Blackberry Z3 is the best alternative.
5. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
If they move the camera to the front side of the phone and make it waterproof I would definitely buy it and use as a backup phone.
13. timukh (Posts: 193; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I remember when nokia X was released for $123 most of the people bashed it for having "only" 512 mb ram without noticing that every other company offers the same hardware too..!!
14. royalsovereign (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Mar 2014)
You forgot to mention its 100db loudspeaker,its the main power of this phone plus hd720 video recording, for such a price its undoubtedly best
15. Neo_Huang (Posts: 543; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
12mm thick?! I nearly chocked when I saw that, but then I noticed how the side bezels are pretty small.