Sony Xperia C670X coming this summer with a 4.8-inch Full HD screen, Snapdragon 600?
Judging from the similar model number (the Xperia Z is C660X), the upcoming Xperia C670X might end up looking similar save for the slightly smaller display. On the inside, it’s noticeably more muscular, though. The quad-core processor clock is bumped up to 1.8GHz, and it features Adreno 320 graphics. The C670X is also said to come with 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and a 13MP Exmor RS camera.
Now interestingly enough, the Xperia Blog was also sent a curious little render. It could be the C670X, or it could be just a placeholder image. The latter is more likely as that is actually the same image found in the Xperia Z guide.
Finally, expectations are to see the Sony Xperia C670X in the middle of 2013 with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
source: Xperia Blog
15. amansingal14 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:50 1 1
It's more like an uper-midranger, and btw if you think it's their flagship for H2, it is more likely to be C6802
24. g2a5b0e posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:55 6 2
Upper-mid range? Are you kidding? There are flagship phones that have yet to be released that will have very similar specs. (HTC One & Galaxy S4) Hell, the 600 hasn't even released in a device yet. If you think this device is any less than flagship, your standards are way too high.
26. amansingal14 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 10:03 0 0
Dude FYI, Gaga is rumored to have quad-Intel (22nm)/Tegra 4/S800
So this makes Gaga the flagship
33. thunderising posted on 01 Mar 2013, 13:41 0 0
actually, it might be the Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz instead
48. amansingal14 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 02:49 0 0
the s800 stands for the same dude
29. bipinm posted on 01 Mar 2013, 11:14 2 0
gaga is a low range device...not flagship...PA just copied it...All they know is copy...they dont know its correct or not...
edit...h2 flagship probably s800...
20. amiroo posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:12 8 8
flag ship after flag ship after flag ship..
sony fault again..
what about z and its fans??
sony only play with number for beat one but one is soooo forward ..
sony privation itselef of any inovation..
28. XperiaUser posted on 01 Mar 2013, 10:12 7 0
i think Sony should wait for Snapdragon 800 for their next flagship...
46. helios225 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 00:21 0 0
my phone stuck at sony logo,when i tried to install CM10,...my device is xperia ray..rooted,running 4.04...can u give me any suggestions
49. amansingal14 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 02:50 0 0
boot in recovery/ stock mode and revert back to stock using sony's stock rom. (get it at xda-devs)
50. helios225 posted on 06 Mar 2013, 04:07 0 0
firstly thanks for ur sollution.But iam unable to go to boot/recovery mode,even pressing the volume up button while restarting...
36. emadshiny posted on 01 Mar 2013, 13:55 1 0
but i can't wait anymore.
i'll get my Z in less than a week and if i found this one a real game changer, i'll turn to this one.
39. Aaron_R96 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 17:54 1 0
My advice would be to just get the Z, believe me the H2 Sony flagship is never a 'game-changer' more of an incremental slight upgrade on the H1 flagship, theres no point waiting cause when the H2 flagship launches there'll be talk of the H1 2014 flagship.. then you'll be forever waiting..
30. bipinm posted on 01 Mar 2013, 11:20 4 1
2 days with normal usage is fine...
4. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:16 6 0
What to expect ----------------> Expensive
13. lovefist posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:43 1 0
Don't worry when they release this phone, xperia z price will go down. Then you can get the z (as if you can differentiate s4pro from 600, they have the same gpu) Assuming of course that you buy your phones unlocked.
5. Droid_X_Doug posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:18 1 0
If Sony doesn't release their phones with multiple carrier support in the U.S., this will be the latest sales fail for them. Time to step up your execution game, Sony.
6. half_21 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:19 3 0
i really hate it when companies release 2 or more flagship caliber phones with a short time diff. of release...i know it's all good but some of the phones even if it is a high end one was left out to updates...yeah, they update it but it takes longer than the others to be updated...
7. bipinm posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:22 1 0
i was waiting for u to post this.....ITS A FAKE....
11. stefanosana posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:39 10 4
Looks like Sony is on fire this year!!!! :P
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
and more...... Good Job Sony
27. amansingal14 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 10:08 3 4
Too much fire will burn Sony. It needs to control the amount of flagships/upper mid rangers it produces...
12. lovefist posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:39 0 0
Oh men more battery please and ips/igzo display. Until then I'll be skipping all your flagships. And choose between htc one or gs4. If the latter uses plastic, gonna get htc.
18. pwnarena posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:11 0 0
agree with that. won't buy a new phone until sony gets it right to the specs i prefer. my old phone is still good until sony releases something significantly better.
it's okay to have the same battery if they want to keep the slim profile but they should device something like a battery case that easily connects to the phone to extend battery life.
14. amansingal14 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 08:46 0 0
16. piyath posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:04 0 2
Very dumb looking phone.. All the Sony models are sort of DARK. That's because of there theme and color of choice. UI doesn't seem to be colorful and bright. No offense.
21. spiderpig2894 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:38 1 0
because elegance fits the black color. like their monolithic designed BRAVIA TVs.
dark theme in ICS but their apps like messaging, phone, conteacts, etc are now skinned white. they have also included a white theme
17. Bumpingmobile posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:08 6 0
With this anounced there's only one thing to say: RIP Xperia Z
19. pwnarena posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:12 0 0
it's not the right flagship device anyway. this coming from a sony fan.
it should be immediately replaced by a new flagship with the right specs. it would be embarrassing to be successful with a device like that.
22. akki20892 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:45 2 3
Ideal Phones with Ideal size, screen, performance, and design.......!!!
23. caloy1432 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:46 0 0
im a loyal xperia user from my SE K500 to my SE Acro S
but releasing to many New High End phones?
Makes me think that Sony is over doing it.. Just my Opinion though
Planning to buy Xperia Z Next week but realizing there are so many cool Xperia phones announcing the near future makes me think twice bout buying Xperia Z...
Now i don't know when to buy Xperia Z or to get Another Xperia phone in the future. Cuz ull never know Xperia Z price will go down because of Xperia's new upcoming phones
25. bayhuy posted on 01 Mar 2013, 09:55 0 0
Bye, bye, Xperia Z...bad move, Sony...release a "flagship" and after 2 months - improved flagship...
32. rusticguy posted on 01 Mar 2013, 11:21 0 1
Sony honestly believes in "If you cannot convince them then confuse them" into buying your products :D
31. rusticguy posted on 01 Mar 2013, 11:20 0 0
Heck and Apple is going to do this only in 2014 :D
35. emadshiny posted on 01 Mar 2013, 13:53 2 1
if it goes like this, we'll see Sony among the top 3 sellers of 2013.
great improvement in just 2 years of independence.
this is what a real pioneer does.
38. mui2g6 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 15:16 2 2
a sales booster for Sony if the rumour is to prove valid...blows SGS4 outta da ditch
40. Taters posted on 01 Mar 2013, 18:14 0 0
If it looks as nice as the Z in a more compact size, I will buy it provided they fix the viewing angles and lack of contrast.
41. pyradark posted on 01 Mar 2013, 18:53 0 0
Actually this is same as last year, its either Acro S or Xperia S
this year Xperia Z or This thing!!
its a wide range of phone, so people would get a chance to choose
Xperia Z will stands on its own due to water & dust resistant and its famous ads in youtube
42. Rexperia posted on 02 Mar 2013, 02:55 0 0
Let SONY giving the best and let the people decide it... Good luck SONY
45. rgxVOiD posted on 02 Mar 2013, 08:07 0 0
I bet they're doing the same thing like arc S to arc, and Xperia SL to Xperia S. Xperia Z... S?
47. helios225 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 00:21 0 0
my phone stuck at sony logo,when i tried to install CM10,...my device is xperia ray..rooted,running 4.04... pls any one help me