So, your HTC One X is tough as nails? Now, this is a crash test to prove it
15. shy2papa posted on 31 May 2012, 07:58 0 0
Holy crap if only HTC added a bigger batter and a sd card slot to this amazing phone
2. Murfpass posted on 31 May 2012, 04:00 5 0
I think it pained me more to watch that video than it did to the phone
3. 09wbd03516 (banned) posted on 31 May 2012, 04:00 1 0
im sorry to deliver this bad news~ this two men are htc worker from taiwan who curious about how strong the gglass is~ but unfortunately they get fired by company for doing this
20. denied911 (banned) posted on 31 May 2012, 21:20 0 0
don't lie! they russian, and never worked for HTC
4. Mark.J.Linskiy posted on 31 May 2012, 04:09 2 3
Interesting how it survives that, but not this:
5. 09wbd03516 (banned) posted on 31 May 2012, 04:13 2 0
hammer test and drop test is completely dif
U hit and the smal area get pressured but whole area pressured when u drop~ and he drop 3 times
16. Ivan6479 posted on 31 May 2012, 10:19 0 0
Yes he did drop 3 times, but the other two times the phone fell on the plastic side. Ones the display hits the ground you are screwed!! My mom just shattered the one I got her for mothers day by dropping it while trying to put it in her pocket.
6. shadez10 posted on 31 May 2012, 04:19 3 0
really nice phone.... they should have filmed it with HTC One X and not with a calculator... -_-
7. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 31 May 2012, 05:29 1 6
Ha ha ha, Fake fake fake.
Look at the nail and you see that the phone barely touched the nail.
But good job, lots of fun.
10. blinkdagger posted on 31 May 2012, 06:16 0 0
Obviously you're nerd who never hold a hammer and open a toolbox. Even if u hit a nail hard with a hammer, u can barely see the hammer touched the nail. Physics - two hard things when collided it will bounce back.
11. jackhammeR posted on 31 May 2012, 06:26 0 3
nah...nothing interesting..thedy did the same to Lumia 900.
Funny thing is those phones survive (mostly) lab tests but they puffing when it comes to real life (more or less accidental drop)
12. jackhammeR posted on 31 May 2012, 06:44 0 0
that's a real test:D;)
it's galaxy S II but still...
13. fervid posted on 31 May 2012, 06:50 0 0
Never would have happened with the cheap POS ATT sold me. Traded it for a Note and never happier. Thought I'd hate the large screen, but don't see how I lived without it now. World of Goo and Where's My Water are so much more fun with a stylus too!
14. preetmalhotra posted on 31 May 2012, 07:47 0 0
Wow..finally smartphones are practical..
Till now, the only practical phone was Nokia N8..!!
17. Ivan6479 posted on 31 May 2012, 10:25 0 0
Oh come on he barely swings the hammer with any force when hitting display with the nails. Now the second part is just bs like the video on this post. Drop one and and see what happens. LOL
18. MATOZ posted on 31 May 2012, 11:10 0 0
Hey, Try to hit that nail using the middle of the HTC instead of the upper part of the screen which is harder to break apart.