Siri concept video adds iPhone self-destruct
1. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I can see why they put the terminator up there.
Siri + a few years of evolution = Skynet.
Think about it.
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
what a great prank to pull on a douchey person's iphone. :)
make it real!!
4. VJo003 (Posts: 355; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
looks like apple is headed for self destruction.
13. Astreo (Posts: 101; Member since: 05 May 2011)
lol yea..right. thats only been said every year and its yet to come true.
5. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Now all we need is a virus to activate the feature on all iPhones at once!!! lol!!!
6. quryous (banned) (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Actually, it looks like a GREAT way to cut down on ifones. Lets give it to them!
9. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I think the Israelis have an app for that...
10. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
haha this is very good Droid Bait... look at you guys go!!! hahaha
PA you guys do a great job at keeping this site heavy on traffic...lol
this is my favorite tech site...
learn a lot about chips, screens, GPUs, OS's, etc
also able to come here for the best laughs and loads of cell phone fights...
11. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Phone arena is really very good to get all the info about everything and the discussions are somtimes very funny
12. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i want it. i have jerk friends who would love to hack into my phone at any given moment.