Samsung teases Super Bowl ad featuring Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, and Bob Odenkirk
5. Derekjeter posted on 31 Jan 2013, 20:08 8 0
"We will be sued" by who? Everyone , no one" LMAO!!!
11. idroidequis posted on 31 Jan 2013, 21:01 1 8
I cant help but feel that samsung is trying to hard... Id rather buy from a humble company that a obnoxious one. Focus on the real things like good devices, great new os rollout, and keeping your current customers. Sorry sammy you have droped low...
15. oister85 posted on 31 Jan 2013, 22:02 5 0
Nothing unprofessional in this ad. Samsung keep doing you awesome work
18. ph00ny posted on 01 Feb 2013, 09:58 0 0
remember those ads that apple used to run making fun of PCs? This seems pretty mild compared to that one.
16. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 31 Jan 2013, 22:07 0 0
It's funny but I'm not sure as many people will get it as much as their "iPhone is for old people" jabs. Then again, it's a teaser, the rest could be downright hilarious.
19. dudeyoureabarista posted on 01 Feb 2013, 16:01 0 0
Pretty funny haha. But some people don't know about the Apple and Samsung lawsuit wars so I would love to see them incoroprate the Galaxy devices into the commercial more rather than just having the phone there.
20. Panta posted on 04 Feb 2013, 14:50 0 0
My respect for Samsung went way down after using Seth Rogen! They ARE trying too hard.