Allegedly Samsung is planning to refresh its mid-range lineup as soon as MWC at the end of February, and that might meen a massive rollout of as many as 8 new devices.
Here are the model numbers that have surfaced and the possible devices that might get announced in February. Don’t take this as a fact - it’s merely a rumor and we’d actually be really surprised if Samsung unveiled all eight at the same time. But some of them? Quite possible.
- GT-B9150 – Name TBD
- GT-I8262 – Galaxy Core
- GT-I9150 / GT-I9152 – Galaxy Fonblet 5.8
- GT-I9205 – Galaxy Fonblet 6.3
- GT-S5282 – Galaxy Star
- GT-S5310 / GT-S5312 – Galaxy Pocket 2
- GT-S6310 / GT-S6312 – Galaxy Young
- GT-S6810 / GT-S6810P – Galaxy Frame
The Samsung Galaxy S IV is of course missing as it’s got all the attention needed for a separate press event, expected somewhere in April to May.
source: Sam Mobile