Samsung making a social network of its own to span across all of its devices and more
4. matrix_neo (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Lol apple no thanks it's starting to be rotten!! It's Samsung time to rule.
8. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Why do you automatically assume he/she is an Apple fan?
2. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Instead of this s**t, Google should put more Google + integration throughout their devices.
5. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Small problem there, is all Android phones, are not "Google" devices. They just happen to use the open source Android OS.
3. matrix_neo (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Samsung really doing it's best to compete, that's should be done now instead of killing the competition. Every company can do what iis good for their business not putting it in a uncompetitive unethical way that will halt innovation, advancement and consumers satisfaction.
Haters of samsung will flood this article... as usual nonsense comments.
6. mercorp (Posts: 990; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Why not just intergrate other social networks insteAd?Saves you $ for RaD.
7. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
haha is this the start to a samsung cult???
say it aint soooooooo!
9. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I'll end up using it more than Facebook. It still wouldn't take me away from Google+.