Samsung has sold 38 million Galaxy Notes so far
1. Tazer2365 (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
iPhone has sold more and will continue to sell more with tomorrow's announcement of the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. Go Apple!
2. HASHTAG (unregistered)
A bit irrelevant.
3. rdemon (Posts: 46; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Hell no! Apple is facing competition more than ever.
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Apple sold more iPhones than Samsung is because of the name "iPhone". iPhone...iPhone, a great device to show off and make people jealous. You won't even know you've already upgraded to a new iPhone because it's still a same old iPhone. And you won't even know someone pickpocket your iPhone because it's an iPhone. And you won't even know your iPhone is a ripoff by a chinese manufacturer called Goophone.
iPhone...iPhone, I'd rather use the public telephone.
6. Gaurav008 (Posts: 294; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Nice lines man. You write pretty well.
You should be a fanboy or a hater. :P
*BURN EFFECT IN BACKGROUND*
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm not a fanboy nor a hater. There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy or a hater, as long as you're not a butthurt sheep then it's okay.
*sheep is not an offensive word, sheep is an animal that lives in a farm.
13. Gaurav008 (Posts: 294; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I was just pulling your leg there. No offence.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 15627; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You used to be a techie that respected people's choice. How did u become a trolling fanboy, and why?
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Calm down Dark, I'm still me. I posted that comment is to tell those butthurt Apple fanboys to stop thinking Apple is the best. There's no best smartphones or companies, there's only better.
18. tiara6918 (Posts: 1922; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
If I\'m not mistaken both me and xperiadroid hates apple. I just hope that we are not offending smart fanboys like you. For me I personally hate the blind apple fanboys and followers. Some people buy an apple iphone because it is a status symbol. In most countries around the world apple iphones are the most expensive phones compared to any other android, windows or bb phones. They just like to showoff and rub into people\'s faces that they\'re rich. Let\'s face it, people just follow the trend and the iphone is an example of that.
19. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Totally agree with you. But just for being clear, I don't hate Apple, I only hate those blind Apple fanboys.
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 15627; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well I'm certainly not that, I'm simply a techie, that uses an iPhone as my primary driver. My note 2 gets a lotta miles "too" though. The "too" is a little jab at gadget80 lol ;)
22. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I didn't say you're one of them. Btw, good luck on your upgrade to the iPhone 5S. :)
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 15627; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm not upgrading. I'm selling my note 2, and ip5 going on eBay, finding an old moto brick phone from 1991, and going analog.
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 15627; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ok, and you have a point there. I can't argue that, it kinda seems like Troll has finally gotten to xD though lol. I liked his posts more, when he critiqued apple, lately he's been kinda trolling. XD is still cool, but has Troll possessed him lol?
5. iushnt (Posts: 960; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Haha Note line is a different market segment and 38mil for them is a very good number. iPhone has already been slapped by the S line of Galaxy.
7. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1675; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Except, it hasn\'t. Samsung didn\'t make more money and the Galaxy S, of any stripe, has never outsold a competing iPhone, at least, not outside your fantasy world.
14. maccess (Posts: 719; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
really?? i think the s3 outsold your iphone 5..
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 15627; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You're rite napalm, but you'll be called a fanboy for stating the obvious. The galaxy line is really taking off, since Sammy changed its marketing approach, and now appeals to a lot of mainstream consumers.
23. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1675; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Oh, I know, and I have owned an international version, as well as a domestic, of each Galaxy S and Note since the first, with the exception of the S4 (AT&T only). Hell, my next phone, besides some 5s and 5c models to sell, will be a Dev or Play Edition Moto X. I buy and try as many phones ss I can. I\'m like a kid in a candy shop.
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 15627; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Me too, tech is like crack to me. Thank god for the buyers remorse period, I take full advantage of it. Craigslist is actually why I have had so many phones though. I buy and sell on there all the time.
31. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1675; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I was an XDA Marketplace regular, and then moved to celltraderonline when the MP closed. Some Ebay and Craigslist for the rest.
8. verbalize (Posts: 107; Member since: 03 May 2013)
That's it? World wide. For a company who floods the world with par phones. What a big disappointment .
11. maccess (Posts: 719; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
38 millions galaxy note series only dude.. did you know when 2 years ago the first gnote launch?? everyone so sceptical and pessimistic if the gnote will be accepted by the market.. let alone to think it will sells a lot.. but now.. there you go.. you just f**kin retard for me to think 38 millions unit was a disappointment..
26. verbalize (Posts: 107; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Brain dead! I know it's 2 years that the notes have been out. Use what little brain cells you have and realize that's 15 million phones per Note. World Wide. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
27. maccess (Posts: 719; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
okay kid.. just tell me which phablet in the market that sells more than the note series.. and please don't compare it with regular flagship phones which aren't a phablet.. if you can't give me the answer then just shut the f**k up.. just finish your school first then you can argue with me..
33. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
the gNote1 was only avail for at&t in the US. so a lot of people couldnt even buy it! (like me on Verizon)
30. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
A lot of arguments from haters!!
29. Android4Ever (Posts: 86; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
I'm keeping my S4 until the S5 drops next year. The note 3 seems cool but its just waaaay to big for me. It's sad enough already that one of my hands is ALWAYS tied up by using my phone. So ill be damn if I buy a phone that will require the use of both of my hands...
32. likemorethan1 (Posts: 48; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
i dk why the notes always come after with a better hardware than the S and the S still be sold more
36. Topcat488 (Posts: 1250; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Because the Note Phablet Series are made for "Leaders" and theres more followers than leaders. :)