Samsung U960 as a replacement to the Glyde?
Samsung SCH-U960 Preliminary Specifications
1. fracturedpsyche posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
it seem like samsung would not want to use the name of a failed phone model that was so widely criticized. it will make people less likely to buy the new one, even if it is a quality device. they should have come up with another name.
3. belve14 posted on 06 Apr 2009, 07:06 0 0
Wow it was terrible the first time dont think you can really expect it to be any better this time around...Vzw doesnt get the point they just like to sell wannabe phones its sad lol
4. Bored_Shitless posted on 06 Apr 2009, 13:43 0 0
if both samsung and verizon were smart. they would launch a CDMA version of the Impression instead. then again, this could be it.
9. chy3220 posted on 09 Apr 2009, 14:01 0 0
yeah i hope its the cdma verison of the impression. that would be great
5. souleater93 posted on 06 Apr 2009, 16:52 0 0
it sounds like the vodafone version of it with the camera. i wonder if verizon finally said our sister company is right and we messed up the glyde
6. VZW Employee posted on 07 Apr 2009, 12:47 0 0
verizon actually just release a new verison of the samsung glyde which has updated hardware and software. ive tested out two of them so far the the touch response so far is extremely so much better then the old one. hopefully the improvements they made will fix the issue customers have been having with their touch screen.
10. souleater93 posted on 16 Apr 2009, 20:56 0 0
i tried it @ a store and it was better than my dare
11. iamajnt posted on 19 Apr 2009, 23:02 0 0
I have the Glyde, and got the update for it and the touch screen still is inaccurate and messes up on me frequently. It is a bad phone and if this is a "Glyde 2" Verizon better have made a lot of adjustments.
7. remixfa posted on 07 Apr 2009, 15:23 0 0
the glyde refresh is a diff type of touch screen. yes it is better, but they need to change the name. the stigma that is with that phone will never die. i still hear about the chocolate 1 and 2 when they see the choc3 even thought they are totally different.
8. Dood posted on 08 Apr 2009, 21:52 0 0
They might think of calling it the Samsung 'Stuck'. Haha. Sorry I'm lame, guys.