Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 shows up on Bluetooth SIG
The rumored specs for the slate include an 8 inch screen, resolution of 1280 x 800, and a quad-core processor. The tablet will be offered in white, at least at first, and have a thin 6.95mm footprint. In addition to the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, the Korean manufacturer is said to be working on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus with a 10.1 inch screen and a resolution of 2560 x 1600. Unlike the expected Summer launch of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus should be released in September.
source: BluetoothSIG via UnwiredView
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
September? Geez..........Samsung, you're slow! :(
2. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
3 Plus im waiting :D
but where is d Full HD SuperAmoled 8.0
3. Daftama (Posts: 581; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You got phone part now the tablet part right
4. Kurai (unregistered)
i bet it will look like a giant note 3
5. cR203 (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Couldn't they improve the resolution? 1280x800 is not really spectacular on an 8 inch screen. Even if they want to use a wxga resolution, why not make it super amoled.
6. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Resolution kinda low for its screen size....that's why I'm skipping the Note8 and wait for whatever 1080p tablet they could come up with
7. imkyle (Posts: 1032; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Maybe it's just me, but the specs seem to remind me of the Note 8.0. If they price it lower then $400 then they will have a hit.
8. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i want sammy to make a 1080p or 2560x1600 note2 10.1inches