Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 might become a different tablet from what we saw at MWC
1. rd_nest posted on 12 Apr 2012, 08:10 2
See what I said. Check my comment in tab 7 article that Note 10.1 will have a quad core 4412 SoC.
15. wendygarett posted on 12 Apr 2012, 21:45 0
I thought it was a quad-core....
Is reviewer lie to us??
5. bobfreking55 posted on 12 Apr 2012, 09:46 2
I wish it was Samsung listening to my previous comments about them being not competitive to Apple.
The Galaxy Tab that we want:
2Ghz ARM15 Exynos Processor w/ 11.6" 2560 x 1440 Display
10. taz89 posted on 12 Apr 2012, 13:04 2
wow how does this mean they are copying,are they not allowed to improve there devices.
11. kingpet13 posted on 12 Apr 2012, 15:16 0
Unfortunately for you since they made apples screen and parts of the processor, you cant really say they copied apple as much as that they copied themselves.
13. gallitoking posted on 12 Apr 2012, 16:38 0
you clearly don't know anything about being a supplier.. don't you? is ok..
7. doubler86 posted on 12 Apr 2012, 11:09 0
They're have already been other articles saying it will have an Exynos quad core and for that reason it was pushed back till June. If they are changing anything else that's new to me.
8. cGmC11 posted on 12 Apr 2012, 11:21 1
Probably Quad-Core and 2560x1600 pixel resolution, but sadly in Pentile based LCD it's demonstrated at FPD International Expo last year. ;-) 8-(
12. Walter.D.DROID posted on 12 Apr 2012, 15:26 0
hell yeaaah!!!! I'm expecting Quad-Core and 2560x1600 pixel resolution but I'm afraid that it will have no protection (corning gorilla glass 2) like Motorola and Asus :'X
14. SavageLucy42 posted on 12 Apr 2012, 18:50 0
I just got the Note. So far I love it. I just wish it was bigger and faster to better lend itself to drawing (whole reason I wanted it.) I can't wait to replace my sketchbook with a tablet. So stoked about this, regardless of how many changes it goes through.
16. Dr.Phil posted on 12 Apr 2012, 23:39 0
I do hope they update the specs to better compete with the upcoming tablets being released, but I also hope they keep the "Note" part. I think the stylus adds a uniqueness to the tablet and makes it stand out. Not to mention you would be getting the business/student crowd that want to use that stylus for taking notes or editing documents.