Samsung Galaxy Beam Hands-on Review
1. Birds (Posts: 972; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
This is what I was the most excited for. Can't wait for the actual review.
2. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if those pics are not doctored, that is way brighter than i thought it would be.
would i buy it? if it were attached to an SGS3 maybe :)
3. Birds (Posts: 972; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I wouldn't. I have no need for the projecter but I would buy the Experia P. It has similar specs.
4. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 238; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
Good comment. The photos show the projected image brighter than in real life.
5. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
i dislike that you cannot hold this phone with two hands (landscape) while projecting.
21. choupino (Posts: 67; Member since: 28 May 2011)
Then you would have no free hand to pull your pud... Are you serious Dude??? They give you a way to project images on a wall, with a cellphone that you can lay on a flat surface & you complain that you "dislike" the device because you would prefer to stand there like a moron for 90 minutes to project a movie onto your wall... Oh yeah... I almost forgot... "In Landscape mode"... Lol
6. PhoneLuver (Posts: 465; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
It's a good start I guess. Although I don't know how practical it will be in real life.
Personally I would prefer a peripheral device..
7. marcool (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I would use to watch a film on a plane or in the train. It would probably work well on the tray. If not you can always pin a sheet of white cardboard on the seat in front of you. If there is no one in front you, screw you, you must be in business class...
8. shadez10 (Posts: 399; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
a new way of watching porn on mobile... ahahahha... xD
15. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
makes the work bathroom a whole new place to be! "why is john always in the john?"
22. choupino (Posts: 67; Member since: 28 May 2011)
John: "Sorry Boss... I'l be right out!!!"... (fap fap fap fap fap fap...)
10. RamyAbdelbadea (Posts: 17; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
good mobile but will not have a big sales .. but i like it
11. jay96 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
i think id b better if u could move the projection camera ( like flip it open)
12. -box- (Posts: 3749; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
All phones should have this as an optional add-on, perhaps as part of an enhanced battery pack so it sits flush with the phone and can be removed when unneccessary
14. Hmong_Xiong (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
This'll be great when the wife bans you from the tv!
16. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
will suck battery like no tomorow i bet!
17. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 249; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
good for watching youtube vids with friends
19. Griff (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I think this is the future of phones right here... not yet... but coming. We will eventually have an all in one device that does everything. We will no longer need TV's, remotes, laptops, Camcorders, Cameras etc. It will all be built into one single device. When they are able to produce a solid HD projecter small enough and bright enought enough to fit into a phone, with the right battery, you won't need a television. You download movies or tv shows right to your phone and project it onto your wall in HD.
20. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Samsung made Beam a couple of years ago but it didn't work. If my memory serves me well it was announced along with Wave.
24. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
yes, and i also have been wondering why the original one did not share the same hype as this one.. maybe because of the OS?