Galaxy Alpha photo leaks again, September release date tipped
9. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 984; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
Sansung run out of idea, while Apple reserved some to copy with
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I like how it looks like the S2, but the shape of the home button is weird, I prefer the one on the S2.
4. chunky1x (Posts: 270; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
I'm not sure if this phone will make an impact. This one does not scream next gen since it is based on the S5. I consider this a MEH and it will agitate some people since they purchased the S5 already.
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
If I have the S5, I won't buy this because this is just a minor difference. If I want premium, I'd rather choose Xperia Z2, One M8 or Ascend P7 etc. instead.
7. iushnt (Posts: 1484; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
If u have s5 u won't choose any of those. Better to wait for real s5 killer..
14. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Almost anything is enough to kill the S5 :)
20. rd_nest (Posts: 1578; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Why not you tell us what you know about this phone? Seems like you know a lot more than most people here.
Generally idiots tend to do that.
21. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I stand by my own opinion and preference, you have no rights to question or disagree with it. I'm like the others here, I know the leaks about this phone.
Also, don't be an idiot, knowing a lot more than people doesn't mean that he/she is an idiot. Albert Einstein knows a lot more than us, and does this mean that he's an idiot? Please think twice before posting a comment, you're disrespecting people. That's all I have to say. Peace!
6. ciprian.ruse (Posts: 292; Member since: 13 May 2014)
You can say the same thing about the upcoming iphone which will not scream next gen phone and it will sell like hot bread.
12. chunky1x (Posts: 270; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
You can't say the same thing with iPhone. It will sell big more or less due to fanatical fans and those who find Android too hard to use. Also profits is higher for Apple since you buy all apps in the Apple Apps Store and licensing from Apple for cases, apple certified headphones and periphery. Lastly, overpriced accessories like $20 cable.
11. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
The Exynos 5433 will preform fast and zippie.
16. alex3run (Posts: 710; Member since: 18 May 2014)
But it won't be inside Galaxy Alpha. And Snapdragon 805 also will not power this device.
17. mujahidyousaf (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Mar 2014)
Samsung only cares about profit. They don't care about the durability of the phone.
Love u sony.
Fingers crossed for Xperia Z3 and Z3 compact,truly premium phones. (Y)
18. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 984; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
What Samsung should fear more isn't Apple but the Chinese competitor, Apple doesn't harm much. Because iPhone 5s isn't his "final form"
19. yep_its_ed (unregistered)
Either this picture or the ones in the last article are fake, because the "Alpha" in the last article had bumps on the sides and this one doesn't.
22. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Nice catch, this one is not scalloped on edges.
24. Zomer (Posts: 243; Member since: 31 May 2013)
That's caused by the angle it's shot in, this certainly isn't fake.
23. .KRATOS. (Posts: 301; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Hope the TouchWiz will be flatter n lighter.
26. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I concur with your sentiment. You can just long-press the app key. And I believe you can switch it back in TouchWiz.