Samsung Galaxy A5 leaks in the flesh, sports a metallic body, 5'' HD display, and mid-range specs
4. greenelektron (Posts: 533; Member since: 10 Sep 2014)
They're releasing like 10 handsets per week? LOL. Who buys this?
18. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Consumers who can't afford high end devices.
21. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
It's practice for the GS6 and Note 5. But since they have a million Qualcomm S400's lying around and tins of ram chips lying around might as well just release it too instead of binning them.
It's a great system if you manufacture everything. This is why they tend to not have Apple maps, antenna gate, purple fringe month like Apple. And this is why they don't generally have overheating, rattling volume rockers, capacitive buttons that don't respond on the GS and note series like suck T C does on their One series.
Practice makes perfect.
24. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
finally samsung has taken the criticism seriously... I should say that they are forced by criticism to embrace metal... well, thats not bad
25. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Mostly, iDroid fans will buy because mid-range phone, LoL.
31. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
not really... only ifans love to buy a midrange phone, but it must has to be overly priced and there should be a photo of half eaten fruit on the back as well
36. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Always love to eat fruits like Apple.
Yeah, mid-range iPhone killed the performance mostly all hig-end android smartphone, what about that.
Overprice iPhone, yes because we buy all packaged of Apple.
Android phones, no thanks.
48. steodoreben (Posts: 260; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
@aba71983 don't you dare insult Google's Android and underestimate other smartphones like LG, Samsung and Sony. LG makes screens for iPhone. Samsung produces chipsets for iPhone. Sony probably is responsible for the camera sensors of iPhone. MAGBASA KA KAPAG MAY TIME. STUPID! Samsung is creating several variety of phones that will fit every type of consumers (person). They care more with consumers, care less with Apple. More consumers = SALES. Who cares with your life. :P
2. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
if samsung ends up using this design continuously next year it's going to get bored...
26. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Since when samsung made an exciting design to there phones?
37. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
By yourself? LoL.
Only in 2010?
Apple always every year. So sad for sammy.
41. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
not by myself... you are commenting on PA and PA has a full Samsung section where you can see all the phones of Samsung... their designs were really cool till 2010... then they started following the foot steps of apple and came up with ugly designs
44. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Every samsung fans don't like the ugly design of samsung. C'mon and don't make yourself fool.
Apple have unique design to their iPhones, iPads, iPods and Macs.
Yeah, samsung following Apple making metal frame because samsung fans, consumers don't like and they ashamed using cheap plastic case.
23. walnuttt (Posts: 153; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
Iphones also have same d@mn design FYI troll
38. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Remember, always the same design but this iPhone 6 & 6+ are different. But still, they sell millions of iPhone in 24 hours and what about in weeks, months and year.
29. maherk (Posts: 3883; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
You should check Sony and Apple phones then. Sony seems to have fired their whole Design Department employees after they released the Z, because every single phone and tablet that was released since then has almost the same design.
6. shahulvm (Posts: 124; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
they are trying everything possible to get some sales, but they should also acknowledge that market is getting saturated and there isnt point flooding it further.
If they are sensible, they would design one or two really good phones and stick with it.
Also, they keep mocking apple products, which only gives free advertisement to apple products than to focus on the features offered by its phone..
39. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Base on my observation to the koreanian people, they don't care if they flood many cheap android samsung in the market. Just like when they eat there foods to many choices.
42. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
koreanian people? thats a new terminology.... why not just Korean people? easy to utter
45. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
I just compared the people in Korea and their food. The same with their samsung phones.
For example, there going to eat lunch, they have 5-6 different kind of food in the table. Meaning, the same with the samsung mobile phone and tablet.
8. Saioofi (Posts: 244; Member since: 23 May 2014)
When the iPhone 6 leaks showed that it'd have a protruding camera everyone said its ugly and hideous. Now this leak clearly shows that the A5 will have a protruding camera as well but I'm not seeing anyone hating on it?
11. vincelongman (Posts: 4521; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Probably because they are hating for other reasons, e.g. how Samsung seems to be constantly releasing phones/tablets and how their designs are always the same
Also people shouldn't be surprised because Samsung has always had the ugly protruding cameras
And Samsung has always been criticized for their designs
Apple on the other hand typically had very good designs,
Which is why people were disappointed with the ugly designs on the 6, 6+ and their Watch
14. Danini1112 (Posts: 54; Member since: 22 Jun 2013)
Because almost every Samsung Phone has a protruding camera, man.