Samsung GALAXY S 4 will be available on all major U.S. carriers from Q2: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, plus US Cellular and Cricket
Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, the four major US carriers will unsurprisingly all get the new Galaxy S 4. Regional carriers like US Cellular and Cricket will also get the new Samsung Android flagship.
Here are the official confirmations from some of the carriers:
“Sprint is excited to bring the benefit of Truly UnlimitedSM 4G LTE data to the U.S. variant of Galaxy S 4 in the second quarter of this year. Our customers will appreciate the ability to use Galaxy S 4 to surf the Web, share pictures and videos, and use this smartphone as much as they want without worrying about throttling or overage charges on their monthly bill due to data caps.”
“T-Mobile is excited to partner with Samsung to bring the Samsung Galaxy S™ 4 to our customers. We look forward to sharing more information soon; meanwhile, please visit our Samsung Galaxy S 4.″
“U.S. Cellular is excited to bring the Samsung Galaxy S 4 to our customers in the near future. We will be sure to share details and presale information with you as soon as we can.”
source: Android Guys
1. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 139; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
It's gonna be easily over $700 for criket haha
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2104; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Ha! Look at the iPhone ad next to this article!
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7326; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile, please roll out LTE to Chicago before then. I will love you forever if you do so.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6126; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It's going too be a GREAT year for SAMSUNG and they get a two month head start in front of APPLE.
6. Sniggly (Posts: 6695; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well, Q2 starts in April, so I'm assuming that the S4 will be out before May on all the carriers. If it's not, then that'll be disappointing.
11. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
I was looking at fiscal year, darn it I don't want to wait!
12. TheMan (Posts: 372; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I'm still thinking the end of Q2, i.e., June, which would be the same month as last year's launch in the States.
7. davenycept (Posts: 169; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
How much will it be on t-mobile? $499 upfront with a $99 giftcard on contract?
8. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
This is going to 327 carriers in 155 countries, that's more than 75% of all the countries in the world. It would be interesting to see competition.
13. mholeydroid (Posts: 13; Member since: 02 May 2012)
not for me but for our area the s4 should be available on Cellcom