Reminder: The Walking Dead: Dead Reckoning exists and is awesome
1. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Love that show. I will try out the app. Thanks PA
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 14132; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Awesome show!!! I've have every episode on my iPad. Can't wait for season 3.
2. downphoenix (Posts: 2595; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I downloaded it to my Playbook and its ranked pretty good on the app store there, but that's not a big surprise since its a much smaller appstore. I havent tried it yet though, but I will tonight.
6. andro. (Posts: 1984; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its an incredible show,season 2 finale was class! Downloading this app!
7. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
You guys should see how crazy season 3 is going to get!
11. snowgator (Posts: 3345; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Dude- you got gossip??? I do not even care if you are right or not...
15. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Yeah I decided to read the graphic novel after the end of season 2 lol. The writers did a great job in comparison.
9. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Despite if you read the comics or not. The show is amazing, kudos for finally bringing a good zombie tv show that isnt stupid and mindless but realistic and deep.
10. snowgator (Posts: 3345; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Sunday evenings are very dull without "Walking Dead" right now. It was an event at my place- about 3 - 6 of our friends would come over and watch with us, or we would just text back and forth during it. "Talking Dead" was required watching as well. Haven't been this into a show since the first 3 seasons of "Lost".
Our fav game? "Guess who gets eaten this week". I did real good at figuring out who was getting munched in season 1, but not so good in season 2. I am hoping to bounce back with a strong season 3.
October seems so far away....
12. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Everybody loves zombies. I know I do. Hell, my girlfriend is even a zombie. OK, OK... she's not really a zombie. I should probably get her back to the cemetery now though.
"Necrophilia - crack open a cold one!"
13. snowgator (Posts: 3345; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Sick and twisted...... yet I laughed.....
14. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
downloaded and beat this about a week ago. its epic, and really cool. its good to know what shanes story was like between rick in the hospital and now.