Reckless Racing 2 arrives on the App Store
Reckless Racing 2 has just arrived on the App Store with “18 highly detailed cars” and 24 new and better tracks. PolarBit has released the sequel to its award winning racer in line with previous expectations, giving you a full campaign mode to dive right in.
Additionally, you can go into arcade racing mode and elimination. Overall, you can take part in 40 pre-defined challenges.
Here’s the game’s summary on the App Store:
- Probably the best power slides in the world
- Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
- Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
- Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
- Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
- Online multiplayer over the Internet
- 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
- 5 control layouts with customizable button positions
- Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more
The game thought costs a pretty penny at $4.99, much more than the first version which costs just $0.99. Have you already tried the sequel and do you feel it’s worthit? Let us know in the comments below.
Download Reckless Racing 2 on the App Store [iTunes link]
source: Pocket Gamer
Close newer posts
Now reading: Reckless Racing 2 arrives on the App Storeolder posts