Rayman Jungle Run comes to Windows Phone 8
1. dicemoney (Posts: 57; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
Bought this game on HTC evo 3d but now I can't play it anymore after I upgraded to the HTC one wth same problem with vice city android smh
2. donjunior (Posts: 50; Member since: 28 May 2013)
After 30 years. Nice Windows Flop. Samsung Android rules.
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
True after a very Looooooooooong time, gosh finally!
4. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 161; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
The game is 49 MB on Windows Phone Store, while in Google Play Store it's 104 MB and in Apple Store, 49.4 MB. Pretty amazing efficiency, WP.
5. rahulz (Posts: 117; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Can anybody explain why apps & games are so big on android compared to ios & WP
does it have something related to java ?
7. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
because android is bigger and larger than windows and ios
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Due to the amount of resources that makes up the game.
The larger the Mb, the better more added details and graphics are inputed.
12. jimjacob29 (Posts: 6; Member since: 11 May 2013)
not only this ubisoft released RABBIDS GO PHONE also for windows today... last month they put the game named "monster burner:, an awesome must have game