RadioShack slashes $50 off the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, claims tipster
1. scassidy23 (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 May 2012)
This is true, I am a Radioshack store manager and that is the deal we have going on! We had the sprint version on sell for $50 less for about 2 weeks prior to this and now the other two big carriers have jumped on board. Everyone should always think about Radioshack FIRST when it comes to buying your new phone, we always have the best phones, cheaper prices (price match guarantee) and of course as mentioned in this post the trade and save program!! Also check with your local Radioshack and find out if it is franchise or corporate because that will make a difference on a lot of things and possibly including the price of the iphone.
8. simplyj (Posts: 402; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Last I checked Amazon has the cheapest on-conract phones.
10. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Last I checked most online sales of phones are cheaper. That has part to do with the fact that when you buy something online they don't have to pay someone to help you.
2. flcelldog (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Does the sale apply to existing customers ?? upgrade ??
3. jeanpierrenj (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Hopefully because I have two weeks left until my upgrade!
4. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I told you guys about this same deal at Target Mobile that started this Sunday and is still going one through this Saturday. My wife got a new 4S for $20 bucks.
6. kg100 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Target Mobile is Radioshack. It's a kiosk that's renting from Target.
7. scassidy23 (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Yes it applies to new or upgrade customers and you are correct kg100 Target Mobile is part of Radioshack.
9. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Honestly, you shouldn't have to pay more than that for an outdated, non LTE phone. Android or not, I wouldn't pay any money for a non LTE phone in my market. Just my 2 cents.