Pro-tip: Get an unlocked GSM Galaxy Nexus for $685
1. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
nice deal but the best part is the coupon code lol. thanx mike.
please remember "VZSucks" (yeah the coupon code)
2. santy (Posts: 59; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Cooooool ! I see LTE on the specs for gsm version. So att version will have LTE after all....yipeeeeee ! worth the wait !
5. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
I have the GSM version and it doesn't have LTE, sorry
Don't let that discourage you from getting it though, I'm still getting ~10 down and ~3 up pretty consistently so it ain't no slouch
6. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Definitely not true. LTE and GSM are separate models. This model is GSM-only. No LTE at all. It will not work on Verizon, and it will not work on AT&T's LTE network. But, it will work on HSPA+ for AT&T and T-Mobile.
8. creektrails (Posts: 9; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
waiting, waiting, waiting......not necc. for the nexus but rather for the guy who invariably comments "verizon doesnt suck!! Its you people who are upset over a release that never was anounced. I want a phone with zero glitches, everything worked out, besides vzn is big, red, and beautiful......yadda yadda yadda. blah blah blah"
9. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Here in Panama a friend of mine got one for 590 unlocked. Cmon.. Too much money
10. deago78 (Posts: 159; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Those liars. I am really glad I didn't buy this earlier today. I was quite literally a click away when I came back to PA to look at the story. Glad I did. Thanks PA.