Press images of the LG Optimus Sol leak
The LG Optimus Sol features a 3.8-inch AMOLED display and is powered by a single-core 1GHz processor. The Optimus Sol will also have the latest and greatest from Google as Android 2.3 Gingerbread will be running the show.
On the back of the device is a 5 megapixel camera that unfortunately does not seem to be accompanied by a flash. A front-facing camera is also present for all of your video-chatting desires. On the bottom of the Optimus Sol is 3 capacitive buttons, which is different considering most Android smartphones have 4.
It is still hard to fathom that we are in an age where a 3.8-inch display and a 1GHz processor qualifies as a mid-range device. Check out the leaked press photo of the LG Optimus Sol and tell us what you think in the comments below.
3. Da_Miz (banned) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 20:45 14 3
i love android.... mid range is still better than a iphone...
7. cnwwyo posted on 21 Aug 2011, 20:59 1 0
20. PeterIfromsweden posted on 22 Aug 2011, 03:55 0 0
And a half naked woman...
9. spectre1006 posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:03 1 0
this is just way too funny
10. Da_Miz (banned) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 21:13 6 1
i would win.... but i need to find a vet....
wanna know why?
CUZ THESE PYTHONS ARE SICK!!!
11. Thump3rDX17 posted on 21 Aug 2011, 22:46 0 0
my hero... :'D
13. The_Miz posted on 21 Aug 2011, 23:20 0 2
moar like toothpicks, right? oh and btw, hi sniggles.
12. The_Miz posted on 21 Aug 2011, 23:19 1 4
Keep dreaming. Midrange can't even compare to the EDGE iPhones lol.
14. urthatguy posted on 22 Aug 2011, 00:52 0 3
Oh look daddy, another crappy lg android phone. hooray!! o joyous day!!
I love you son
I love you too
(Vomit) there phones suck