Pics supposedly of XOOM 2 leak
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
IMO Tablets are just expensive toys. I really want a desktop like experience with a tablet I spend 600-700 dollars on and not just a mobile device with a huge screen.
But hopefully this means the Xoom will be much cheaper with this coming out.
2. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I have grown to real respect motorola phones. Especially there battery life which is not awesome but is I believe the best or one of the best android phone batteries as far as time between charges oh and
3. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Oh you sneaky bastard probably five seconds befor me as I was typing
8. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
lol it appears I was actually 2 minutes before you.
4. kyle (unregistered)
Wondering about if this will be a quad-core and have a higher screen resolution then the current one.....
7. Whateverman (Posts: 3250; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Please don't screw this up Moto. Introduce the wifi first, and PLEASE, no sandpaper finish on the back cover.
13. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
They can't afford to screw up, they need wifi first and fewer memory models and an. LTE radio already inside the device and other bunch of stuff they didn't have on the first one
9. ecml490 (unregistered)
That's one ugly looking tablet...
10. sodoesyomomma (unregistered)
well so does yo momma
12. ecml490 (unregistered)
you mean *so is yo momma. Make sure you use proper grammar next time you want to make a joke...
11. droid? (unregistered)
Why does there have to be 100 different android tablets running the SAME operating system and all be the same price. Why doesn't google monopolize and come out with one good device to compete with the iPad?
I can't take andriod serious with all the s**t they let manufacturers put out.
14. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 866; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Can they rip off Nokia's designs anymore? Why don't they try a little harder to copy the N8, E7, and N950 basic design.