Panasonic ELUGA Hands-on Review
1. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
PA will be critical and find fault with any device unless it has a rotten apple on the back. I do not know why i even bother reading these biased articles sometimes. ;(
2. bucky (Posts: 1640; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Lol, insecure much? Apple was not mentioned anywhere. Why bring it up? Btw, all i see on the home page is android stuff...
3. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
PA finds fault in every devices, even Apple devices, because every device has an obvious fault.
4. twens (Posts: 744; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Pple bash android and iphones but to be honest all de android and iphones av used av hard no issues with any of them...the only iphone i had issues with was the iphone 3g.i wont advice anyone to spent money on that crap of a phone.
6. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
4.3 inches 960x540 resolution OLED display i thnk it is SuperAMOLED