Oh Canada! Tim Hortons ad includes BlackBerry Z10
Timmy Ho's, as the chain is affectionately called in the country, has over 3,000 locations in Canada where it is even larger than McDonald's. The BlackBerry story, we all know by now. New management, new OS, new handsets. With the BlackBerry Z10 already launched in major locations, by the end of this month the QWERTY equipped BlackBerry Q10 will be launched. Perhaps that will lead to a new commercial for Tim Hortons. Anyone getting hungry?
source: YouTube via BerryReview
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I do! And I care about BlackBerry too! :)
13. lyndon420 (Posts: 2821; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Funny...but I've never heard the term "Timmy Ho's" used by anyone ever. Usually you will hear "Tim's" more than anything around here. Tim Horton's commercials are usually centered around their "Time for Tim's" campaign.
20. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Yeah, i wonder were the writer of this article got "Timmy Ho's" ??
3. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Blackberry sucks...enough of this garbage already
4. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
why do you comment on every bb article you sad act
go play with your dolls if you dont like them, instead of wasting space with your bs comments
5. aries.phills (Posts: 139; Member since: 17 May 2011)
The guy is disgruntled with BB. Although I still use my Bold 9900, my Sammy Note is still my no. 1.
Kudos to BB on their newbies.
7. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I want to make sure the word gets out not to buy this garbage and hope they will be going out of business soon! You will always hear from me until they are gone!
8. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
aww you child, only garbage here is you kid
besides after awhile you will go bye bye as p.a should be banning you soon seeing as you admit your just basically trolling
so cry elsewhere about how bb upsets you
14. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I am not trolling. I just want to get the word out to people not to buy this garbage. There are so many better phones that will be coming out
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Why you hate BlackBerry?
Can't you just give them a try? Stop making garbage comments, stop trolling!
And I believe that you didn't even try the BlackBerry Z10 before!
15. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
I would never ever try another blackberry in my life. I had one and hated it. I could careless about the new platform and I have seen it and its garbage.
11. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Did u see todays Apple stock Apistupa? It went down by about 11 points. Samsung is down by -15,000...Blackberry is down by only -0.42......Conclusion BB is comin back and I guess we will continue hearing from you hahahaha
16. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Does not matter on stocks. Lets see the sales compared to the S4 when it releases. It will be no contest!
17. downphoenix (Posts: 2732; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
sales does not equal quality. Angry Birds is the most downloaded cellphone game and Call of Duty is the biggest selling PS3 or 360 game, but doesnt mean they're the best.
19. jack1059 (Posts: 72; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Hey stupid. If you're commenting until the company is gone......duh...you're a troll. You had a bad experience once? Fair enough. But now you're a troll. Good god how hard is that? Dip%^&*(.
21. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Thank you I am glad I can be a troll...Oh did I mention Blackberry Sucks!
6. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I LOVE BLACKBERRY!! and double double form timmy!!!!
18. jack1059 (Posts: 72; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Tiimmy ho's? Good god get it right. That sounds like a hooker. Who did you ask about this? Its Timmies. Timmies. Just Timmies.
22. puckhead (Posts: 81; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
Get it right? If getting it right is calling it timmies, then ill be wrong till the day I die