Nokia posts Q3 results, in dire need of a bestseller handset
1. Fanboys Suck posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0 0
N900... Hopefully (for Nokia's Sake) a best seller...
2. millroom88 posted on 15 Oct 2009, 13:38 0 0
If nokia wants to do big numbers, they need to bring there high end phones to CDMA , sprint and Verizon
5. DOGIEFRESH posted on 15 Oct 2009, 20:47 0 0
You probably right but CDMA only represents 10 % of the total wirelles users in the world, GSM dominates the market, CDMA only have strong footpring in the US an Canada so I dont think that 10% will save Nokia....!!!
6. millroom88 posted on 16 Oct 2009, 06:38 0 0
im just saying that, CDMA is a market that Nokia never got into, and theres alot of money to be made in that 10%
3. Kiltlifter posted on 15 Oct 2009, 18:50 0 0
I agree... AT&T has the iPhone so nokia's efforst are wasted there. Sprint and VZW don't have any Symbian Phones... AT ALL! Bring some good devices here... get over that VZW and Sprint use an American Technology and open up your platform to 120 million new subscribers and pay the minimal license fees to use those chipsets. I don't know if sprint gets any nokia devices... but the VZW ones are lame; to put it lightly.
4. MTLance (unregistered) posted on 15 Oct 2009, 19:13 0 0
OMG N97 cannot stand a chance with the iPhone although the N900 looks very promising but Nokia have to work a lot harder.