Noise Free claims Apple snatched its noise-canceling technology, will sue
2. bayusuputra posted on 10 Jul 2012, 02:28 21
Wow, almost all apple-related articles are about patents.. Good job, apple! you care more about patent than to actually make a decent product..
3. B3BLW29 posted on 10 Jul 2012, 02:30 8
Calling all Fruit ninjas ..Calling all Fruit ninjas ..
Looks like fruit ninjas wont be joining us for this party...
This is the worst kind of patent infringement.. Lets see what apple has to say
5. groupsacc posted on 10 Jul 2012, 03:38 13
Wow.. the engineers basically showed them the blueprint of the technology to Apple as a sales pitch, then they have the balls to steal and patent it. Don't be evil Apple.
6. tedkord posted on 10 Jul 2012, 05:43 5
It won't happen, but how funny would it be if they won the suit against Apple, then said they didn't want money, the wanted a ban.
10. JessJess (unregistered) posted on 10 Jul 2012, 11:37 0
If this is true that's pretty low of Apple.
11. skymitch89 posted on 10 Jul 2012, 11:52 0
This just goes to tell people that Apple isn't as innovative as they lead people to believe. Nice to see someone standing up to Apple and decided to at least try an sue them. I bet that Apple will pull pour the FRAND card in their defense again, though.
12. PapaSmurf posted on 10 Jul 2012, 12:55 2
This really sad.... How the hell is Apple going to get out of this one? Oh yeah, bribe the justice system!
13. jackhammeR posted on 10 Jul 2012, 14:09 0
I hate patent wars but this time I hope that rotten apple will taste its own weapon.
They could have dealt with others in a normal way but instead they preferred to start a war. Justice maybe is blind but in the end it gets you. And Nokia has so many patents and has been for so long on the market that Finns really can kick apple's ass.
14. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 22:37 0
CAN WE PLEASE STOP FREAKING talk bout APPLE buying company and then suing. they ARE THE WORST company in the world. now no head phone companies CAN'T use noise cancellation or cellular phone companies? Someone really needs to ban apple from banning others
15. gallitoking posted on 11 Jul 2012, 23:59 0
noise free just want attention... thats what is wrong with being number 1.. everyone takes shot..