Noise Free claims Apple snatched its noise-canceling technology, will sue
2. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Wow, almost all apple-related articles are about patents.. Good job, apple! you care more about patent than to actually make a decent product..
3. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Calling all Fruit ninjas ..Calling all Fruit ninjas ..
Looks like fruit ninjas wont be joining us for this party...
This is the worst kind of patent infringement.. Lets see what apple has to say
5. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Wow.. the engineers basically showed them the blueprint of the technology to Apple as a sales pitch, then they have the balls to steal and patent it. Don't be evil Apple.
7. tedkord (Posts: 10705; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Wireless sync. This is a pattern with Apple.
6. tedkord (Posts: 10705; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
It won't happen, but how funny would it be if they won the suit against Apple, then said they didn't want money, the wanted a ban.
9. JonBjSig (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Hah, how do you like them apples?
10. JessJess (unregistered)
If this is true that's pretty low of Apple.
11. skymitch89 (Posts: 1293; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
This just goes to tell people that Apple isn't as innovative as they lead people to believe. Nice to see someone standing up to Apple and decided to at least try an sue them. I bet that Apple will pull pour the FRAND card in their defense again, though.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This really sad.... How the hell is Apple going to get out of this one? Oh yeah, bribe the justice system!
13. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I hate patent wars but this time I hope that rotten apple will taste its own weapon.
They could have dealt with others in a normal way but instead they preferred to start a war. Justice maybe is blind but in the end it gets you. And Nokia has so many patents and has been for so long on the market that Finns really can kick apple's ass.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
CAN WE PLEASE STOP FREAKING talk bout APPLE buying company and then suing. they ARE THE WORST company in the world. now no head phone companies CAN'T use noise cancellation or cellular phone companies? Someone really needs to ban apple from banning others
15. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
noise free just want attention... thats what is wrong with being number 1.. everyone takes shot..