New game categories coming to Google Play store in February 2014
Games are the best selling type of applications on the Google Play store, and all of this will clearly help customers find the exact type of game they are looking for.
Developers can already choose the new genre of their game and the changes will take effect in February when the new system goes live.
source: Google support via Reddit
2. bransablan (Posts: 23; Member since: 19 Jul 2012)
Well its about time... now all we need is google to give you the option when buying an android to either run the manufactures user interface or have a nexus experience in the devce without rooting
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2378; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
bout time we have genres like racing and role playing!
4. techguyone (Posts: 113; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I just wish you could sort whatever you're searching for by various things: most d/loaded, highest rated etc
5. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I have wanted to see this change since I got my first Android 4 years ago.
6. Lycan155 (Posts: 78; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Google play store is getting better and better :) sweeeet just hope the take good care in optimizing the apps for tablets
7. ayansmith (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
i've installed some of it's application and it's good. however, the ads sucks!