NVIDIA beats the Street estimates with its first quarter financials, Tegra chips usage on the rise again
1. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Sigh, still as laggy as ever even with a quad core.
5. I.P.H.O.N.E (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Get a life u jealous looser.
Eaxvac or huge Troller.
3. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1233; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I think next NVIDIA change will be an upgraded GPU to allow for higher resolutions than the curren 1280x800. That's my guess for the Tegra3+
7. hung2900 (Posts: 844; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I dont know but I felt very disappointed with the the graphic on Tegra 2 and Tegra 3. My TF101 cannot play 1080p video while the older Galaxy Tab can do. Tegra 3's graphic is so so.
NVIDIA is successful in PC GPU market, not mobile GPU. Hope they will bring Kepler into Tegra SoC soon.
6. Mozarrt (Posts: 297; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
I am very much interested in the workings of the ARM chipsets for the Windows 8 platform, if you look at Android now you can see a big difference in performance between the certain chipsets. Will we see the same in the Windows 8 tablets, or will Microsoft try to ensure everything is as smooth as it always is (looking at Windows Phone 7.5).