NVIDIA Tegra 4i already has support for LTE-Advanced, getting VoLTE soon
1. james004 (Posts: 471; Member since: 15 May 2013)
still waiting for some device to come out with tegra 4. so we can see the comparison of it and snapdragon S-series and Exynos.
3. FlushGordon (unregistered)
As usual, This chip will be a lot weaker than Qualcomm and Exynos
Overpromising and underdelivering has always been their thing
4. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Nvidia gpu in the tegra 4 is a great example of you can have a lot of cores but if they are not efficient what good are they.
5. moronman66 (Posts: 159; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
I thought the same thing, and I know everyone says benchmarks aren't everything, and I agree, but they did manage to beat both the Snapdragon 600 and the Exynos 5 Octa in AnTuTu with 36,000, albeit with a lower resolution display than the GS4 (720p, on Project Shield). They might have something good going this year, or I could be completely wrong.
6. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Nvidia does do one thing right and that is software/driver support.
7. jove39 (Posts: 1246; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
And despite all this nvidia can't find oem partner?
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
They have learned their lessons with the underwhelming dogturd called Tegra 3
''Fool me once shame on you...Fool me twice shame on me''