Mystery Samsung phone gets Bluetooth certified
While we really have no clues to go on in determining what this handset offers (outside of Bluetooth 4.0 support), judging from the GT prefix, we could be looking at the global version of a new model. Where it stands in comparison to the Samsung Galaxy S4 is unknown although the latter is the GT-I9500.
Considering that the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is the GT-I9152, is this new phone somehow related to the Galaxy Mega line? We're looking forward to solving this secret and passing along to you more information about this unknown phone.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
source: Bluetooth.org via TheGadgetOx
1. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 116; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Well imho it means the specs ll be close to the i91xx line..meaning dual core chipset,8mp camera..etc...like i9100(galaxy S ii),galaxy mega(5.8 and 6.3)..
17. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
They are working on it in India loo note mini.. Look up couple post there is an article
2. nctx77 (Posts: 484; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Samsung is the next HTC. Everyone should be on flood watch!
3. syedej123 (banned) (Posts: 71; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Why so much hate..samsung released very few phones after S4 in march!
5. MistB (Posts: 570; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
That is true, they haven't been as bad this year as they were last year. They had practically tons of low end crap in 2012 which was a Galaxy Ace with even worser specs but a success story with the S3 and Note 2, bit of a different story this year with most low end crap and different variants of the S flagship ending up in Asia, but still, there have only been 3 lower end variants of the Galaxy S4, the Ace 3 and the Note 3/Gear Note 10.1 (2014 edition), Note 8.0 and the three Tabs and that's pretty much been it.
6. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Samsung released 26 Phones/Tablet after S4 in march!
11. MistB (Posts: 570; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
They are the largest OEM and the largest conglomerate in South Korea. Businesses need to sell in bucketloads and that means large quantities, hell, Nokia did the same thing years ago and that's what made up the king and the current king for Windows Phone.
13. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Mind naming them?
Sadly PA and other sites are not as good as you...
14. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Please calculate yourself
8. androiphone20 (Posts: 1422; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
galaxy note3 active, the note3 zoom will see the light of day in November
10. skyline88 (Posts: 315; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
note 3 zoom???? oh my god, will be bulky as hell
15. sergiobr (Posts: 412; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Waiting for the beast, Note 3 Zoom and the others 2 Note 3 that they promisse