Mysterious T-Mobile LG handset leaks out, boggles the mind with two screens
3. skymitch89 posted on 16 Jun 2011, 09:17 0 0
Looks like an interesting device, but if it was at an Orange event in London, then it'll probably go to T-Mo UK.
5. ltr (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 10:20 0 0
LG has made some weird gimmick phones from the past that never made it here in the US. No Surprise.
LG Crystal, with a transparent,almost crystal dial pad.
I think LG came out with a phone, with a detachable game pad or keyboard.
7. Thump3rDX17 posted on 16 Jun 2011, 11:51 0 0
LG came out with a phone with a detachable keyboard. speaker attachment & game pad and it became available through Verizon Wireless as the Versa.
6. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 11:45 0 0
Ill admit. Ive been a LGFanboy since the orig. V. They build tuff phones. They're smart, tossing out interesting but not to far fetched ideas and seeing if they grab anyones attention. Side flip was an epic success. The screen along with the physical keys on the slide out could be the next. Maybe not with that exact styling, but i think they have something worth trying out on a couple more phones
8. Thump3rDX17 posted on 16 Jun 2011, 11:52 0 0
i would really like this phone if it had high-end specs. o:
9. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 16 Jun 2011, 14:02 0 0
I do miss my voyager at times but those were different days.
LG needs to focus on making high end phones instead of being like nintendo with all these gimmicky ones.
10. luis_lopez_351 posted on 16 Jun 2011, 14:16 1 0
:D Nintendo 3Ds modulator here we come xD jk
11. Thump3rDX17 posted on 16 Jun 2011, 15:45 1 0
i wouldn't be surprised, that's where i see the value in the Kyocera Echo. o:
12. smalltank posted on 16 Jun 2011, 18:10 0 0
thats a very heavy phone in yer pocket,,take away the keyboard and you have my lg revo on verizon..damn good phone but this new thing...meh
13. SomeGuy (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 20:24 0 0
Looks like a lot of things that could go wrong... Too many working parts.
14. Sw1tchUp (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 21:14 0 0
Look like a cosmos touch with android and a ticker display :/
15. purrungas (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 23:39 0 1
I can not say it enough times..........who chooses T-mobiles phones??? dammm... no wonder most people choose ATT...... this is a nasty model, who cares about the 2 screens, give us a break..... there are better models out there to consider.
hope they do not get this...........
17. VIVIT (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 01:04 0 0
I remember T-Mobile had gotten some pretty good looking phones:
HTC HD2 (HD7)
Samsung Vibrant (4G)
HTC Sensation 4G
I can go on about it.
Most people go to AT&T just for the iPhone. And most of the people are moving to Verizon.
18. remixfa posted on 17 Jun 2011, 12:37 0 0
adding a few missing ones.. :)
on and on...
oh yea, and Tmo doesnt add a lot of bloat to their phones, lock them down so they cant add non market apps or do any of the dirty s**t that ATT/VZW does. They also have unlimited data plans for half of what ATT charges for a paultry 4g plan that allows overages, charges less for tethering, has 42mb/s data unlike ATT's 12/mbs max..
And Tmo openly hugs Cyanogenmod and invites the team to events.
Tmo also has much better customer service, lower ETFs in some cases, and doesnt bold face lie to their customers.
i can hardly believe anyone would choose Tmo over ATT.. your right.. what was i thinking!?!? lol
16. Thump3rDX17 posted on 17 Jun 2011, 00:38 0 0
this has got to be newer because you can see in the shots of the homescreen that it sports the updated 2.1 icons that of course carried over into 2.2 and the updated universal search widget that Froyo brought.
19. Su-Rio posted on 20 Jun 2011, 17:39 1 0
this could be the lg optimus slider... yes anyone?