Motorola XOOM LTE 4.0.4 update rolling out to everyone
This usually works after the first or second try, but be warned that it may also initially remove your device from the web-based Play Store interface. You’ll still be able to download and update apps from your tablet, but you may have to wait several hours for the web portal to see your device (if you really like perusing the Play Store on the web this may factor into how patient you want to be while waiting for the update).
The official update list from Verizon is:
1. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Only 2 days after my Galaxy nexus, which i chose because it gets updates, finally got the update.
4. medicci37 (Posts: 616; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Does anyone know where PA's owners are physically located ? jc
5. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Let me guess... will be sued by apple next? Damned apple and their cowardly ways.
6. roscuthiii (Posts: 1786; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Ahhh... nice. Not too much longer for the Maxx then.
Oh f**k, did I just jinx it?
7. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
The best upgrade one could receive for the XOOM is to get rid of that tablet altogether...