Motorola DROID RAZR boots up with ICS
1. jamrockjones posted on 13 Dec 2011, 11:24 0 0
Ha, don' update the phone with that version :) But that's cool. Excited to see phones being update to ICS.
3. EclipseGSX posted on 13 Dec 2011, 11:42 1 0
XDA has one for the EVO, its not great but once they bang out the Hardware Acceleration issue it should be usable
4. kpfirefighter posted on 13 Dec 2011, 12:02 2 0
Now all we need is the 4.5 screen razr with ICS and the extended battery and this would be the phone! IMO
5. Vzw_employee posted on 13 Dec 2011, 12:21 1 0
I am already running ICS on my Charge , so is my girlfriend on her sprint's galaxy S 2
I got it from a cousin that works for Google, the face to unlock and android beam are the only features that don't work , everything else works wonderful, I specially like the people app,
6. bolaG posted on 13 Dec 2011, 12:32 1 0
Just like there was a grip of versions of the old Razr I'm sure there will be many versions of the Droid Razr. A quad core, ICS, 4.5 inch, 720p, 12mp, dual flash Razr will come to be next year.
7. sgogeta4 posted on 13 Dec 2011, 13:20 2 0
Besides the quad core, they have everything you just mentioned in China's RAZR already.
8. networkdood posted on 13 Dec 2011, 14:46 1 0
I have ice cream running on my captivate - runs very well....wonder which RAZR they are showing as I doubt it is the Verizon DROID RAZR.
10. whiteninjazx6r posted on 13 Dec 2011, 17:41 2 0
Well, I can answer your question just by looking at the screen shot for the video above. The phone in hand, has the VZW logo on the front...right where it should be. Why would you doubt it???
11. networkdood posted on 13 Dec 2011, 17:57 1 0
lol, you are right - I will wait until the boot loader is unlocked, though.
9. ericino posted on 13 Dec 2011, 15:04 1 0
It's nice to see more and more devices running ICS ports :)
Perhaps it would be nice to do an article on these developments combined?