May 12 is coming, guys, and you know what that means? It means that mom's going to be expecting a nice present from her beloved kid, because it's Mother's Day! Of course, we guess that many of you have already planned something to surprise mom, but just in case you're out of ideas, or out of good ideas, AT&T has you covered by giving you a chance to win an awesome new HTC First and the ability to send mom a lovely, personalized e-card!
So, the thing is that this year, AT&T has decided to celebrate moms with a fun, shareable video e-card and a very special edition of the "It's Not Complicated" ad campaign. Airing Friday through Sunday, the new commercial will see mediator Beck Bennett stray from his usual "What's better, bigger or smaller?" message, and ask a "slightly" different question: "Who gives the best hugs?" Of course, all the adorable kids around Bennett will unanimously answer "Mom!".
And since there's absolutely no doubt that mom gives the best hugs, she totally deserves to receive this sweet video as a personalized e-card by you. Once you're done putting your name on that card, you'll be able to conveniently share it on Facebook, Twitter or email.
Be sure to make your own card at ATTMothersDay.com!
HTC First giveaway! The only thing you'll have to do is to answer the following question with a comment below:
- What are you going to wish mom this Mother's Day?
C'mon, guys, don't be shy - let's see how you're going to show your love for mom! We'll randomly pick the lucky winner next and contact them using the email address that they used to register with PhoneArena.
By the way, here's the sweet video from AT&T we promised you:
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.