More pictures of glass screen for Apple tablet show 10 inch screen
1. kronos1 (Posts: 11; Member since: 16 Feb 2009)
this is way to large for common mobile phone, let us see final tablet version, so l like that apple is staying in same style and shape..
2. omarc26 (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
dam thats big that would not fit in my pocket..
3. acquaz10 (Posts: 28; Member since: 04 Sep 2009)
a tablet isn't supposed to fit in your pocket and PHONEARENA, THIS IS OLD NEWS!
4. n0gar2 (Posts: 71; Member since: 19 Oct 2009)
Apple keeps doing it. Although with the exception of the iPhone, they create nothing that has not been out before, but they fancy it up and charge more and people buy. Most do not have tablets, but this may make them go get it. Judging by the design, it seems more unlikely that the iPhone 2 will have a radically new design.
6. Dadler22 (Posts: 161; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Cant wait tell apple fanboys get them and accidentally drop them like the iphone while trying to use a giant tablet with a touch screen. I bet these are one drop and your done too, like all the other lovely apple products.