Modern Combat 5: Blackout for iPhone, iPad and Android is here: $6.99 and no in-app purchases
Modern Combat 5 introduces four classes of warriors that you get to pick from: Assault, Heavy, Recon, or Sniper. Choosing a class defines the way you will play, and the more you advance in the game, the more you get to develop your class skills.
The single-player mode has improved a lot since Modern Combat 4, taking you into vastly different environments, from Venice to Tokyo, but it’s also the pure creativity in gameplay - from missions where you protect someone, to cinematic animations where your hero does crazy stunts to survive, then shooting from a helicopter, and so much more, the new MC5: Blackout is tons of fun.
The multiplayer, though, is where things really get insane with squad battles, global and squat chat, leaderboards, and everything in between to get you hooked.
Modern Combat 5 costs $6.99, which is on the steep end of things, but given the fact that Gameloft has choosen the noble thing not to bother players with any in-app purchases and allows you to fully enjoy the gameplay, it seems like a price well worth paying.
Modern Combat 5: Blackout for iPhone, iPad and Android
16. arturmeireles (Posts: 16; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Yes it is. I just downloaded on my Nokia Lumia 1020.
19. p211093 (Posts: 25; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
WTF phone arena i am playin this game ON M LUMIA 1320 GO TO WPCENTRAL AND SEE
20. muhsen (Posts: 259; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
then what is this ???
really, bravo for flawless reporting.
4. lucid.brat (Posts: 93; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
It is also out for wp..go and check it again
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 2919; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Please provide the link. I have checked not release yet in wp store.
8. tjecco (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Great i can't post the link, but it's there
I just downloaded it on my Lumia 920
11. GJanee (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
windowsphone dot com /en-us/store/app/modern-combat-5-blackout/21ed995b-239d-4ffe-b352-76fc11cd940c
6. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Almost makes me wanna purchase it.. I'll wait a few months till the price goes
9. redmd (Posts: 892; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
There's a massive improvement in graphics and the overall gaming experience compared to the previous 2 installments. I can't wait to finish this!
18. arturmeireles (Posts: 16; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Downloaded the MC 5 on my Nokia Lumia 1020 and the game is loading and is taking forever and all of a sudden comes an error message saying that I have no internet connection but I´m seated right next to my router!!! WTF?!?!?
25. elitewolverine (Posts: 1593; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
you sound like my s5/note3/z1s/z1 owners. I am right here but have no internet. Most likely a bad packet/connection issue. Restart router and phone and retry.
21. Jason2k13 (Posts: 642; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Does anybody know if the single player mode takes alot of data?
22. khoadang (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Can anyone here with asus phone or tablet can play it? Or with intel processor?
24. downphoenix (Posts: 2329; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Anyone know if this game works with the controllers like the MOGA or if they have it for Amazon Fire TV or other android consoles like Ouya? A game like this I wouldnt want to play on a touchscreen, it begs for a controller.
26. edrich (Posts: 27; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
It is also available for Windows Phone, please update the article.