Microsoft apologizes, removes man-boob from offending Kin video
Microsoft KIN ONE Preliminary Specifications
Microsoft KIN TWO Preliminary Specifications
source: Twitter via L.A.Times
1. WnnaFghtAboutIt (Posts: 149; Member since: 31 Aug 2009)
who the f**k cares....oh man they took out the skinny emo kid taking a picture of his chest...i guess i shouldnt send or ask for naked pics anymore
2. SPcamert (Posts: 56; Member since: 06 Feb 2010)
They took out the kid's chest, but they left in all the under-agers with red plastic beer cups. Apparently underage drinking isn't as dangerous as taking sexy pictures?
4. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Seriously thats a damn good point. +1 for pointing that out.
8. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
Yeah this commercial does seem awful liberal. It advertises that you get the Microsoft Kin and then go out and do whatever the heck you want just don't get caught. Defying a good upbringing at its best.
10. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
In microsoft's defense this could be in europe where the drinking age is 14 or younger in most countries... the song is incredibly odd and the clothing is lacking in fashion.
3. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Man, we find the craziest things to get offended by...
9. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
I remember in history that America used to be known for being thick-skinned and hard working. Now we're a bunch of thin-skinned lazy people who go cry to lawmakers everytime we're offended. Only in a America!
5. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Microsoft sucks at making commercials.
6. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
And at making phones apparently. Did anyone else notice the sheer ugliness of all of those phones???
7. Phullofphil (Posts: 800; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
they dont make the commercial advertising companies do and those phones are intended for younger people not geeks like most of us but what i think is that if those phones had a bigger app store catolog i would bet they would do very well.
11. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
It is not the first time that Microsoft tries to deliver a humorous commercial like Apple or Google but fails miserably.