Mass Effect Infiltrator lands on Android’s Google Play
9. Fallout09 (Posts: 412; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
$7.01 market place price point is so random.
4. qbeezy (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 May 2012)
I wouldnt waste your money. If you have played mass effect 3, then you know 1. the endings are the same and 2. it really wouldnt have a great enough effect on your ems. so pass for those two reasons.
6. grif_ (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
this game is good.:) running smooth on my gs2.
i cant imagine playing it on a tiny 3.5 inch screen:D
7. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Nevermind Victor, I prefer third person shooter over first person. Now i'm looking forward to Ghost Recon Future Solider :)
8. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Looks nice, but graphics can't compare with NOVA 3.
Makes sense when you compare their sizes:
1.5Gb vs. 450Mb
10. josephnero (Posts: 278; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
cool.was waiting for this.iam a huge mass effect fan
11. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
FIX THE ENDING OF MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!
14. aschamy (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Hi I'm having some truble maybe someone can help me out. I'm running the game on my GS3 international version (cuad core/1GB ram) and it's constantly freezing up or crashing. As if the video card was not enough. But i read that the GS2 is running it okay, am I missing something here?
Help please. Thanks