MWC 2012: What events to expect on Sunday
1. tusharkn (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Looking forward to some powerful handheld device on the floor of MWC.
3. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I share your enthusiasm eventhough i'm using android i wanna give it a try in the future
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
yea, Windows Phone is really great.
The Manufacturers don't want WP to turn into android, having a million and one different phones, thats why you're not seeing them being released as often.
But definatlly, phone companies need to get into WP
5. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
why do people want windows phone the UI looks so boring its just a bunch of blocks on a screen it looks terrible
6. Carlitos (Posts: 491; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Im really anxious what HTC is going to unleash. I guess I can give LG a try. But im really curious for Motorola They have waaayyy to quiet. Hopefully they unveil something like the leaked Atrix 3
7. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Nokia and windows phone will get lots of attention.