Latest Apple iPhone 6 concept video: 5.7 inch screen, 3D camera and a 'Nitelight'
The 5.7 inch screen offers an edge-to-edge look with resolution of 1440 x 2560. An Apple A8X chip powers the handset and on back is a 13MP sapphire glass snapper. The front-facing snapper is 8MP and the body is made from aluminum. Native storage can run as high as 256GB and Touch ID is on board.
So what do you think? Is this an iPhone 6 concept that you would love to see become real life?
Thanks for the tip, Ran
14. gustavoace (Posts: 110; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
7 out of 10 posts about iPhone is about concepts these days....
21. nctx77 (Posts: 576; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Time for you to go to bed and dream about owning an iPhone.
23. rallyguy (Posts: 574; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
If would be worth reading if there was any reality to it. There have been several articles lately that said Apple has been unable to make a large battery slim enough causing a phablet size phone to be put off until 2015.
3. papss (unregistered)
Wow IF they manage to put all of that in a reasonable price I think apple will do just fine. I personal don't like the OS but hardware would be a jump.
4. apple4never (Posts: 974; Member since: 08 May 2013)
im fine with the os cuz theres jailbreaks but i dont like the hardware mainly the slightly too small for me 4" screen 4.7 is perfect for me
5. papss (unregistered)
Agreed.. I don't like apple for many reasons including small narrow phones but the thought of 4.7 would be nice
7. Sauce (unregistered)
4.7 - 5 is such is a phone users G-Spot
15. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
mine is around 6, but I settled for 7 with my CooooooolPad :-)
17. Sauce (unregistered)
Nice nice! My Note 2 is the biggest I'd go. 5.5 is niceeee, but I don't think I could go any higher than that :O
24. rallyguy (Posts: 574; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I thought the same, but decided to take a chance with the Note 3. I actually find myself wanting a larger screen. Maybe 5.9.
22. androiphone20 (Posts: 1521; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
In this concept, a large screen iphone has a lot going for it, I think this year we will also see a redesigned Macbook Air.
25. Sauce (unregistered)
Agreed. But, no redesigned Airs this year. They just released their updated Air this morning.
26. desniper9 (Posts: 38; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I might get one if they end the ridiculous $100 per 2x storage BS that should have died years ago. Though they aren't the only culprits the whole industry these days seem to follow Apple' action e.g in Aus Apple raised the price of the 5s to 869 rather than the traditional 799/750 price point and now bother Samsung and HTC are trying to sell you the S5 and M8 for 899 and above. A bigger screen would help aswell
6. Topcat488 (Posts: 1173; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
ZZZZzzzz..... Apple, concept designers living in a dream world. zzzzZZZ. Yawn is right. O.o
8. fzacek (Posts: 2222; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
No way will this happen. Apple would not put this many expensive and high-end components in their iPhone. If they did, it would cost at least $1200+...
10. Neo_Huang (Posts: 718; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Yeah, this would cost thousands of dollars because of Apple's high profit margins.
16. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Totally agree - looks nice - especially the 256GB storage space...
18. fzacek (Posts: 2222; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Who needs that? I do perfectly fine with 32GB...
11. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
enough with the apple concept...! u e just helping apple to promote its next fruit FREE!!!
12. gigaraga (Posts: 1381; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
What don't concept makers realise that every new addition to the iPhone would be a minor jump from the previous? There's not much point of making a concept that has completely themes compared to actual iPhones. Concept seems well made though but the ideas are.....meh
13. Diezparda (Posts: 215; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
i remember when many people hope iPhone 5S comes with bigger screen yet it offer almost same feelings as their predecessor with fingerprint scanner.
19. ysk79 (Posts: 22; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
Just here to register my click...i know the article is BS
20. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3745; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The world is drowning in Apple rumors and concepts because Apple can't manage to make a reasonably sized phone. Apple owes the world an apology.
28. tokuzumi (Posts: 348; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
3D pictures have worked out so great on the other phones that have used it.
30. RandomUsername (Posts: 554; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
One of the stupidest concepts yet...