LG G5 official promo videos are out
2. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1107; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
For me, the unique features far outweighs the not so good design
14. ibend (Posts: 3477; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
actually the design isnt so bad :-/
hope they keep making new module for this phone, cause its a great innovation and have lots of potential to explore
17. DoggyDangerous (Posts: 762; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
absolutely, it has a potential. Dual camera can be further optimized to do nice tricks.
18. KyleRiemen (Posts: 116; Member since: 29 Oct 2014)
Better a few Gagdets to play with than just a little a bit thinner, little bit better camera, better processor, more ram and the same boring stuff.
3. phljcnth (Posts: 481; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
G5's bezel is so thick and ugly even LG had to minimize it in their promo vids.
9. pecapello (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Feb 2015)
Yeah I have noticed that as well... Just very disappointing...
11. j2001m (Posts: 2784; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Also is.very misleading as the ads do not show all the turn off and turn on crap when you change the ends
4. w1000i (Posts: 65; Member since: 22 Jul 2015)
What about the SOFTWARE
not a single info :()00
7. xxCearxx (Posts: 12; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
I fell flabbergasted with those commercials!
8. x88yunkw (Posts: 116; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
real cool LG! innovative always come from your!
10. jmill75 (Posts: 58; Member since: 22 Jul 2009)
Comments section at EVERY phone unveiling:
"ugliest phone ever"
"bye bye LG"
If they didnt bring premium material they get bashed...
If they dont bring removable battery...
No sd card slot....
Phone is too big, phone is too small...
OMG no fingerprint scanner...
Software is too bloated...
BLAH BLAH BLAH
LG brings everything the "customer" (idiots in the comments section) ask for and you still have a bunch of winy a** little bit*ches
I may or may not get this device. But, it checks a lot of boxes for me.
Great part about Android is choices. If you choose that this device is not for you then dont buy it. Simple.
Props to LG though for listening!!!
12. j2001m (Posts: 2784; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
If one of your boxes was removing battey why?
As the Samsung s7 edge, you get a Bigger size screen but a better in the hand phone, you get a bigger battery removing the over time damage with ease and without turning the phone off, if you running out of battery you just put that wiresless battery charger CASE on and singing in the rain
13. ryq24 (Posts: 688; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Too many accessories to bring. Don't think this will do well.
15. WallStreet (Posts: 256; Member since: 21 Sep 2014)
I think the design is great and the phone awesome!
19. anotherfan (Posts: 22; Member since: 28 Sep 2015)
I think that the "360 camera" is actually an htc re camera, if not, then they got the same design
20. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2131; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
Pretty neat idea. I can Imagine a module that transforms a SmartPhone like this into a Tablet...more ideas for you Panos Panay, make Surface Phone (or it's future gnerations) extremely awesome.