Ingress leaves beta, now available for everyone
2. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
It will be quite hard for a lot of new players to enter in a game where most of it´s portals are level 5+
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Google has always maintained that the aim is to get people together in the real world, so getting with a group of experienced players will help you level fast
5. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 869; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
The community is real good with helping out new players. I've met and power leveled a couple of players myself.
6. pitchenatent (Posts: 15; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
this app is so awesome and finally they come up with something that uses GPS other than its stupid other reasons I love the interface looks great river Indus app should be glorified on top of that I'm part of the resistance every need to be part of the resistance
7. MyJobSux (Posts: 83; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
HEY GUYS, LETS GO HOME AND GET ONLINE TO PLAY A GAME SO WE CAN HANG OUT...yeah, it really is as dumb as it sounds...