In your face: Samsung schedules its first private developer conference October 27-29 in San Fran
1. Zeus.k (unregistered)
Good move by Samsung. It will help them improve already great products. One thing they really need is a great design language for next year's flagships because I don't see that happening with Note III. Anyway let's see how it unfolds.
2. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
now lg will copy this and they will host same kinda dev. conference...lol..#justKidding
4. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Competitions is good, you know :)
3. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
I want more ADVANCED S Note applications!! :D
5. Topcat488 (Posts: 1178; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
There is a reason why consumers move to Samsung... They "LISTEN" to their customers, and give them what they want... It takes courage and time to make these changes, but with the great Devs, and customer service and support, Samsung is #1.
7. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
does this include samsung using cheap plastic or them having to blow up in your pants. Probably the reason for this conference is samsung is fully aware that they need a lot to improve on. #1 in what? Profit, probably...but without innovation, they wont last long at the top...
9. skyline88 (Posts: 357; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
at least those "cheap plastics" wont have any scratches/defects coming out new from packaging box like some certain overpriced fruit brand toys. blow up in pants with non-genuine 3rd party batteries? ya, nothing wrong with that as well.
12. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
not to compare them with nokia or apple, you're right, they're still "cheap plastics', no need for comparison. the first time a samsung blew up, it's the microwave, and another, and another reason, this time it's a third party batt, when will they ever run out of reasons and just make quality products. Nokia's been using 3rd party batt since the 5110, and none blew up as the cheap "Plastics Company" did
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3047; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What's so 'in your face' about it?
Another manufacturer doing all it can to make consumers and, in return, themselves happy...
8. skyline88 (Posts: 357; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
next: iCrap making a desperate phablet and entry level phone
11. Trex95 (Posts: 572; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Samsung wanna be Apple by force! but good move.
13. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
nothings new, its samesung, the king of copy
14. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 510; Member since: 11 May 2013)
What made me interested is the New Version of Touchwiz weww.. great things going better