Humor: Apple Maps are accurate, just not in our world
1. Nookie4u (Posts: 133; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Lol, apple is quite funny! I don't see that much coming from the android world.
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Yes Sir! But seems not for everyone it is so obvious. ;)
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
gotta love these guys for making fun of apple low resolution world wobbly world my two favorite ROLF
7. Slammer (Posts: 1515; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
There's nothing wrong with our maps. Topographically, All the cities and roads are simply in their wrong places. Move them to their respective spots that correspond with our map's points of interests , and you will see that our ios mapping system is the most accurate you will find anywhere.
11. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
u ll be standing at your own home iMaps ll show your position in police-station behind bars..............
12. jibraihimi (Posts: 747; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Soon we will hear something like this from Tim cook: "Our Maps is most advanced mapping solution released in this world, we have double the data than can be found on any mapping software, those who are getting error or wrong locations on imaps, I want to tell them that you all Reading the maps wrong. If you all live another 30-40 yrs. You all will see that all the place in world will be exactly as it's shown in our futuristic imaps."
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Now that Apple (map) has moved places away from their original spot...the world might just consider changing things the Apple way...
What do you say to that Apple? You ready to go bananas over it?
14. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
People have benn so pathetic nowadays. You rely too much on your smartphones. What happened to walking and asking around?
16. mobileharan (Posts: 18; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Nothing wrong in people using the method whichever is comfortable to them . If you think walking and asking around is comfortable to you then use it .
My advice is if technology is available use it . But i still prefer walking and asking around only .. :)