Huawei Honor 6 Plus variable camera aperture explained, more camera samples compare it against iPhone 6
1. nenadmitrovic (Posts: 58; Member since: 01 Aug 2014)
Refocus like with nokia refocus, nothing new
2. Ghost04 (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Huawei phones camera were not as good as other top brands .
But this one looks very good and top quality .
Many will say it's not as good as The apples one ,but they can't call it bad either .
It looks to me it can take really good photos .
Huawei is a promising brand and I believe it can bring top class products .
3. refillable (Posts: 1045; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
I think it works just like HTC's dual camera. The 'variable aperture' is just Huawei's marketing term. Well, at least it's not just 4 Mp :P
4. maherk (Posts: 3424; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The iPhone 6's camera puts the Huawei one to shame
7. Ghost04 (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 May 2014)
It's a shame to compete against a below standard I-junk camera .
8. maherk (Posts: 3424; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Please tell me more about why the iPhone's camera is considered a below than standards one?
17. Z3R091 (Posts: 86; Member since: 13 Apr 2014)
Funny thing is Huawei do take greater image than iPhone. Shame on your eyes can spot the different.
19. Simona (unregistered)
6. frankg (Posts: 152; Member since: 14 May 2014)
I expected way more from the camera seeing the first examples. But pitted against the iPhone 6, it's nothing special. Looks like I was right about the first samples being faked...
10. rangoj (Posts: 46; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Honor 6 Plus low light shots looks better then iphone 6 shoots, but in daylight I am giving the advantage iphone...
11. Lorne (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Dec 2014)
The dual-lens is really amazing. we can't ignore the innovations of Huawei.
13. p00tis (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Nov 2014)
True. Even if the result isn't necessarily better than the iPhone 6, it's still innovation, since no one's really done this before. iPhone 6 owner here, by the way; really hope Apple incorporates some truly original features in the iPhone 7 =P
15. rsiders (Posts: 857; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Ok so judging from the set of pictures and the comparison ones, they are definitely not as impressive but still very good quality rivaling Apple's really good camera. Those first pictures had to be retouched.
16. JJOPQ (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Nov 2014)
i think the honor 6 plus looks more like iphone 5s,, and i dont like that,,,,, but it makes me surprise that there are double camera on the back..