How to enable developer options in Android
1. theguy2345 (Posts: 1065; Member since: 24 Jun 2014)
I developer unlocked my phone. Never again.
8. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7130; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I don't think you're referring to what the article is referring to.
2. kkmkk (Posts: 274; Member since: 06 May 2013)
wow really phonearena that was helpful >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. epic fail
5. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
know it since well umm S3 days. it's really helpful and I always like to turn off those animations
6. Hammerfest (Posts: 380; Member since: 12 May 2012)
yup... I want my phone to FLY (not thrown), not wow me with 2d/3d animations!
17. buccob (Posts: 2152; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I actually like to enable "Show touches" and to reduce all animations to .5x
7. hmd74 (Posts: 470; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Comoooon PA...anyone knows how to turn it on!
You'd better review the Xiaomi Mi4
10. skyline88 (Posts: 399; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
i came to PA for news.
i only trust GSM Arena for reviews.
19. Hashed (Posts: 158; Member since: 17 Aug 2014)
But phonearena does very well when it comes to reviewing the device for phone calls, sound quality and loudness, I prefer their reviews more than gsmarena.
9. baldilocks (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
I see a lot of people have nothing better to do than get online and find things to complain about. Just because YOU know how to unlock the Developer options on an Android phone, doesn't mean that everyone else does.
Get a life.
12. Tsoliades (Posts: 218; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
Because it's not like this information is on 1000 other sites and anyone can access it with a simple Google search.
14. Finalflash (Posts: 2194; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I am actually against releasing that info in here because someone is bound to ruin something in those options. A consumer site like this shouldn't really need to put that kind of info out (google hid it for a reason).
16. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You think a typical joe consumer visits Phonearena regularly?
15. Aywhy93 (banned) (Posts: 49; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
Nice One... Although, almost everyone knows how to do that before but it's still cool for the Newbies.
18. SemiFinal (Posts: 73; Member since: 26 Jul 2014)
This may not have been useful for most of you but it was too me, thanks PA