Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on sale for $1.99
2. kewell69 (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
U guys can keep on milking canada,by d time they open their eyes i'm sure u'll switch to australia*hisses*.
3. dicemoney (Posts: 57; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
Why did they took this game off the HTC one it's was one it a couple of days ago wtf this is the only thing I don't like about the play store some phone have app and game others doesn't
4. mikewillz (Posts: 44; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Still not compatible for my device, HTC Droid DNA. What gives?
5. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 299; Member since: 26 May 2011)
HTC's always doing something inadvertently to reduce the user experience, dating back to the Thunderbolt and then Rezound. I've owned both of those devices so I'm speaking from experience, but that's unfortunate that the more than capable Droid DNA isn't compatible with the game. It probably has something to do with how HTC Sense is tied into the OS.
6. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 299; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Maybe the blame needs to be placed on the developer, as they have a limited number of devices that they claim the game works on.
8. jackhammer91 (Posts: 21; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
developers cannot make a game compatible with every device, so they have to choose some devices which are topdogs or high sellers to cover the most
9. mikewillz (Posts: 44; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Well that stinks, I was looking forward to playing this on my phone. Looks like I'll keep playing GTA3
7. buccob (Posts: 1657; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
This game is listed as not compatible with my device's country.... which today seems to be a little stupid for such brand... c'mon Rockstar bring your games over here
11. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Cooooooool, got it installed on my Verizon Galaxy Note II via my Motorola XOOM [extraction]..... since I couldn't pull it from the Play Store.
12. keithrandy (Posts: 21; Member since: 05 Feb 2010)
Man, I bought this when it was like $4.99 and I still ain't played it all the way through. Controls just aren't the same as having it on PS2.
13. downphoenix (Posts: 2502; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I bought it, cant beat it at that price. Anyone know if it will work with a controller though? I have my GS3 rooted and it would be awesome to play this with my Dualshock 3 :)