Google's stock Android keyboard has hidden themes
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
All new leaked pictures and benchmarks of the all new HTC One
05 Mar 2014, 04:23
1. Blazers (Posts: 139; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Nice. Too bad there's no way to add the shortcut without the launcher.
2. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 818; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
If you prefer the stock launcher on your phone you're simply not using it correctly.
4. Owlet (Posts: 445; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I prefer stock launcher. What is it am I not doing correctly?
12. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
If it's stock android I disagree.
14. _god_ (banned) (Posts: 47; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
My phone ROM comes default with Trebuchet .
I will never change it , never ever !
9. AfterShock (Posts: 895; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Yes, you can, was over looking activities.
8. promise7 (Posts: 203; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
how is this a easter egg when u have to download a third party launcher? that's like saying it has a easter egg theme selection too, u just need to download a launcher and theme and apply it.
17. LAKAME_MAN (Posts: 28; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Because the theme selection feature is not part of the launcher. You just use the launcher to access the settings.
10. bayusuputra (Posts: 939; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
What I want is the stock Google keyboard with functionality of SwiftKey, and Sense 5 keyboard interface.
15. ludegmo (Posts: 14; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
This is such bulls**t. I cant download it. Its a simple keyboard man!
16. FilthyJ24 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Sep 2013)
There's a free app called quick shortcut maker. Worked just fine.
18. lallolu (Posts: 202; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
For people that do not know, you do not have to use the Nova launcher. All one has to do is to only install it and one gets the 'Activities' option in widgets on all installed launchers.