Google’s new commercial shows the Nexus 4 highlighting Google Now around the world
Google Now, to put it simply, is pretty awesome and it is a feature that distinguishes itself beyond other “assistants” found on competing platforms because once you light it up, it will proactively work to find information related to whatever activities are going on around you.
For a one minute ad, it covers the bases pretty well. From highlighting the simple things like weather to providing local guides, translation and even setting up ‘round-the-world hangout for a dad in Japan and his son in Chicago, Google Now makes it look like it has everything covered.
Indeed, Google Now aims to make your life a little less challenging while you pursue your goals. It is a good thing that Google Now works on multiple devices, otherwise you would still be facing the supreme challenge of finding a Nexus 4.
via: Android Central
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 361; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Google keep going up & MS keep running scroogled campaign.
2. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
but what about TV??!!!.....Google needs very much to show that iPhone is just a toy (we on the internet know it).....it needs very simple TV ads to make know the facts everywhere not just on the internet where we really know it :)
1) look, I connect it to my computer and copy movie!
2) look, I have a calendar widget for my work!
3) look, I take a photo and immediately analyse info about monument!
4) look, this is just an iConboard without NFC and other basic features where you event can't simply copy a file through a common usb (9GB MKV fullHD movie with subtitles) and watch
(had to copy from pocket-lint :)
3. bloodline (Posts: 691; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Agreed, people need to know what android is capable of and stop paying premium for an average device
4. bucky (Posts: 1396; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Those ridiculous 5" plastic covered phones look more like toys to me.
7. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
something looks like glass iConboard and yes, it is easily breakable - 1/4 iPhones have broken glass, according to study
so it MUST by an iToy :)
6. sprockkets (Posts: 1160; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Google doesn't roll like that. Advertise/compete on merits, not by tearing the competition ( it works for Samsung)
8. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
I know that, youre right.....but remove mention of an iConboard and you have the right ad.....but TVs ads are very important