Google shows off the plans for a new 1.1-million-square-foot "Bay View" campus
1. windroid (unregistered)
Good luck with the project google!
2. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Compare this with "1 infinite circle" of Apple :)
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8833; Member since: 14 May 2012)
And stay here until I retire.
Edit: That rhymed lol.
4. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
That looks grand!
I haven't spotted this on skyscrapercity, they should add this to their General Urban Developments section. Wondering who else on here is a member of SSC?
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8833; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I wish I worked for Google. The employees' get the best benefits I've ever seen.
8. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
There's so much science involved in that building its creepy lol.
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 2137; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
With all the Google new for today (Pixel out on pre-order, Project Glass teased to mobile sites, Google Stream, Google Campus and more, wonder what surprises Google holds for May...
10. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I want live there! Google its the best.