Google shows off the plans for a new 1.1-million-square-foot "Bay View" campus
1. windroid posted on 22 Feb 2013, 18:13 0
Good luck with the project google!
7. PapaSmurf posted on 22 Feb 2013, 18:22 0
And stay here until I retire.
Edit: That rhymed lol.
4. MistB posted on 22 Feb 2013, 18:18 0
That looks grand!
I haven't spotted this on skyscrapercity, they should add this to their General Urban Developments section. Wondering who else on here is a member of SSC?
5. PapaSmurf posted on 22 Feb 2013, 18:21 1
I wish I worked for Google. The employees' get the best benefits I've ever seen.
8. menny07 posted on 22 Feb 2013, 18:31 0
There's so much science involved in that building its creepy lol.
9. _Bone_ posted on 22 Feb 2013, 18:38 0
With all the Google new for today (Pixel out on pre-order, Project Glass teased to mobile sites, Google Stream, Google Campus and more, wonder what surprises Google holds for May...